To see America recognized as a Christian nation
To obtain 70 million signatures of Christians willing to stand up for America as a Christian nation. To see one voice strong enough to provide good leaders in America and hold them accountable to Christian values. To see America continue her blessings by following biblical principles.
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the written word of God. The only interpretation of scripture is scripture.
- The Godhead is triune: one God, three Persons—God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- All mankind are sinners, inherently from Adam and individually (by choice), and are therefore subject to God’s wrath and condemnation. (Separation from God due to our sins)
- Freedom from the penalty and power of sin is available to man only through the sacrificial death and shed blood of Jesus Christ and His complete and bodily resurrection from the dead. (God has chosen to redeem us by the shedding of his own son’s blood. God has chosen you. It is your choice though whether you choose this FREE gift from God.)
- The Holy Spirit enables the sinner to repent and believe in Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit lives and works in each believer to produce the fruits of righteousness.
- Salvation is a gift received by faith alone in Christ alone and expressed in the individual’s repentance, recognition of the death of Christ as full payment for sin, and acceptance of the risen Christ as Savior, Lord, and God.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
- Jesus Christ rose bodily from the dead, ascended to heaven, and is currently seated at the right hand of God the Father, and shall return in person to this earth as Judge of the living and the dead.
- Satan is the personal spiritual adversary of both God and mankind. (Resist the devil and he will flee.)
- It is the duty of Christians to attend a local Bible believing church, as portrayed in the New Testament.
- God is not a respecter of persons. All are equal in God’s Eyes regardless of Gender, Race, or Social Status.
- We are to love God and love our neighbor. (10 Commandments are still applicable today)
Defining a Christian Nation