First, Let’s Look At What A Christian Nation Is Not.
- A Christian Nation is NOT a Nation where everyone has to be Christian.
- A Christian Nation is NOT a Nation where all must follow Christian theology.
- A Christian Nation is NOT a Nation that government establishes or forces any religion.
Second, Let’s Look At What A Christian Nation Is.
- A Nation that recognizes there is a God and creator of our world.
- A Nation that “We the People” define our Nation, not government. (government is establish to protect the rights of individuals not to dictate them.)
- A Nation where ALL are free to worship as each is lead by God. (No one is forced against their religious beliefs.)
- A nation that believes in “The Good Samaritan” (Helping those you have no responsibility for.)
- A Nation that follows “The Golden Rule” (Doing unto others as we wish done to us)
- A Nation that follows “The 10 Commandments” (Honor God, Honor your Father and Mother, Not Murder, Not commit Adultery, Not Steal, Not Lie about or desire your neighbors things)
- A Nation that is “Salt and Light” (Brings good flavor leaving others to desire, Shines light of the good things from God and exposes evil)
- A Nation that “Goes the extra mile” (Does more to help others than is asked)
- A nation that “Loves her enemies” (Blesses those who persecute her)
- A Nation that “Blesses others to please God not Man” (Realizes God is the one that rewards individuals and Nations, not man. Seeks blessings from God)
- A Nation that “Prays to God” (Seeks God for guidance)
- A Nation that “Serves God before money” (Does not make decisions solely on financial gain)
- A Nation that “Honors Life, Liberty and pursuit of happiness” (American Declaration of Independence)
- A Nation that “Seeks the word of God” (Uses Bible to communicate and understand God, realizes people perish for lack of Knowledge”
Hosea 4:6 “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I also will forget thy children.”
Is America still a Christian Nation Today?